Sunday, July 31, 2005
the straw that broke the camel's back
Jon had his once more, and this was the worst. A complete stranger got in a fight with Julie about me. I don't even want to go into it. I want Jon far from my mind, and to do that, I confronted him. As my bishop said, Even the Savior when he saw things amiss at the temple, dealt with it. So I went to his house and dealt with it. Julie took me, and as we entered offered this warning, Just so you know, you scare me when you're mad. I did not yell. I did not swear. Joyce will be ashamed. I was very cold, with my arms crossed on my chest and my voice steady and my face blank. I was honest, although he doesn't think me capable of such a thing. He still thinks he's right, and I still think he's scum. But now it's over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to tell him where to stick it!! And, can I shank him?
thanks for being great. Yes, you may shank him any time you want. Joyce, my little sis, may be flying up here to do just that.
Post a Comment