Just after I finished writing that post all about Bryan I checked my email to find a letter entitled "Hi Friend". Bryan always calls me friend as if it were my name. It had been over a month since the last email between us. I have forgotten whose turn it was. I believe I am right in condemning him as the bad correspondant.
So, has the good 'ol 149th done anything really cool this summer like they usually do? I'd love to hear about all the fun I am missing out on. To be honest though, I don't really feel nastalgic about ward activities and the happenings of Provo. It's the quiet evenings watching a movie (or, more appropriately, watching you watch a movie with your legs curled up under you and your hands in front of your mouth during the intense parts) on the couch or walking down to the Malt Shoppe for a much-needed milkshake fix and a chat with people you care about that I really miss. So, is there any of that going on?
Well, after that, who can condemn? I miss my friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment