Monday, July 25, 2005

a time to keep silence and a time to speak

and a time of war.

If Jon makes one more comment about me to Julie so help me if I don't call him on it. And I won't use any nice flowery words either. He has no right, none at all, to keep harassing her or me. I don't care if he does think it's for the best. In fact, to think that shows how misguided he is.
Let me relate the conversation between the two.

Julie: Did you read Audrey's blog again?
Jon: No. Should I?
Julie: No.
Jon: No, now I'm curious. Did she write something about me?
Julie: Yeah. She is mad at you. Big surprise.
Jon: Now I want to read it.
Julie: I wouldn't if I were you.
Jon: I think I'm going to call her on her crap. I think the reason she was so unsatisfied with our relationship is that I never knew the real her. She might get mad but I think it would help us.
Julie: I wouldn't make her any more mad if I were you. Don't do it.
Jon: I haven't decided absolutely.

after the conversation is related to me, Me: Oh I dare him to call me on my crap! Crap. What crap? I told him everything straight up!

I am not going to contact him but if he contacts me he will be left in no doubt of how angry I am. What good does he think it will do? Do for what? For us? Surely not. There is no us. I dumped him two months ago. He needs to leave me alone and leave Julie out of the middle of it all. Be her friend if you want but don't do that to her!

I wish I knew what to do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, uh.....That Newell kid is good looking. [tee hee]
--Sis. Gates

Audrey Michal said...

so you're saying I should go after Newell? I could see that, except that he is currently 13!

Anonymous said...

Wait, you're right, but I do believe he has an older brother. You can go after him!!!
--Sis. Gates