UPs:
when they hold doors, pull out chairs, offer coats, carry bags;
when they walk me home;
when they hold me when I am crying;
when they are willing to watch a chick-flick;
when they call for no reason, just to say hi and what's up;
when they smell nice;
when they guide me with their hands on the small of my back;
when they buy flowers;
when they notice details;
when they remember things I've told them before;
when they are protective of me;
when they stare.
DOWNs:
when they think that to do anything on the above list they have to be romantically interested, or that I will think they are;
when they primp more than I do;
when they forget to call;
when they call too often, and are clingy;
when they treat me like I'm not important, or forget about me;
when their favorite genre of movies is chick-flicks;
when they believe me when I say I want to be alone for a bit;
when they won't fight back;
when they forget to compliment me;
when they insult something I love;
when they laugh sycophantically;
when they stare.
No comments:
Post a Comment