You might ask, diving into my psyche, whether I have discussed any of this with Kevin. Some.
He knows how I feel about Michelle, and we talk about getting her back on her own two feet and out of our house. Does he recognize the connection between her presence and his stress? Knowing him, not likely.
I told him about the Jon dream the following morning, while it was still funny and not a catalyst for my midlife crisis. The biggest takeaway was that neither of us could remember Kristin's last name, and I finally had to text a friend in Texas to get the answer.
The rest? No, not yet. For a couple of reasons. The first is that Kevin takes my emotionalism as a personal attack, and I didn't want us fighting on his birthday. Additionally, he is up against deadlines at work, critical enough that I am currently on a family vacation at a mountain lodge with the children, and he is not. I plan to talk to him when I get home.
If there's one thing I've come to respect, it's his busy times at work.
Oh, wait. Did I say, respect? I meant, resent.
No comments:
Post a Comment