It is time to start writing in my blog again. It has been over eleven years since my last entry and even more time since I published regularly. I am certain that there is nobody left to read it. But it has never been about readership. It has been about having an outlet for the things I can't say out loud. Right now, it feels like there is so much that I cannot say out loud. And it just feels right, to publish it here. So many of the themes and thoughts that I am currently wrestling have root in the events and feelings of fifteen to twenty years ago. The blog feels like an old friend who would understand my current state far better than any new friend might. In fact, I have also reached out to old friends and my sisters to discuss my recent emotions. People who knew me when.
So, get ready for a little drama. It's been too slow around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment