Two summers ago my nightmares became so bad that I would sit up in bed all night trying to stay awake, just to avoid dreaming. Last night, I had a dream that was so horrible, so totally vicious and terrifying, that sleep no longer sounds inviting. And for me, that's a big deal. I love sleep. But to face something like that dream again...It was like a Lifetime original movie, only with more violence. Maybe it's because I slept irregularly this whole weekend due to my work schedule. I will try to get to bed early and wake early too. Hopefully that helps, because if it doesn't, it's back to sitting up all night.
3 comments:
Train your mind to visulize Donald Duck into your nightmares. Maybe that will help them go away then and there so that you can get sleep.
You know, of course, that if you sit awake all night, I'm more than game to stay up with you. Just so you don't have to face the night alone. :)
Or you can always call me.
I will tell you stories that will turn your hair white and you'll prefer to go back to sleep.
Or...I will tell you princess stories and sing you songs. Whichever you like.
Post a Comment