Hello, lurkers, my old friends.
I've come to talk with you again.
While in my mind you've been peeping,
You read my thoughts while I am sleeping.
And the writing that was meant to entertain
Is now restrained
Amid the sound of silence.
I've come to talk with you again.
While in my mind you've been peeping,
You read my thoughts while I am sleeping.
And the writing that was meant to entertain
Is now restrained
Amid the sound of silence.
I write this blog to feel less alone, to get out into words the fears and dreams that have been secretly my own. But I have found that I get many hits, sometimes daily, and I don't know the identity of my readership. For the most part, I don't mind. I imagine my friends reading, people who know me and understand. Some friends, I would go so far as to wish were reading this, like a message in a bottle washing up on its intended shores. But then there are others. Namely, my mother, who does not always appreciate personal boundaries. Since discovering the traffic on my blog, I have grown silent amid feelings of trust violated. If you are not she, read on. If we are friends, please let me know who you are. I probably miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment