Monday, November 08, 2010

mum's the word

A couple of weeks ago, I invited some friends of mine to form a writing circle with me, and one of them has shown true enthusiasm for the idea. She went so far as to reach out to find others to join us. I got an email yesterday saying that she had recruited one K. F.

Oh boy.

Though I have never mentioned her by name on this blog, she certainly has been written about. You might remember her as the blond Kevin dated once. Since that time, I have become better acquainted with her. She was my Relief Society president for over a year. I know more about her than I did then, and I am struggling to find a tactful way to say, "I've changed my mind about the writing circle, because I kind of hate that condescending blond." I will not share my writing with her.

My writing is personal.

No comments: