When writing below entry I was at the library with Ted. Actually we're still there. Ted just snapped his fingers at me and told me to get back to work. He said he'd laugh if I put that in, so I had to.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
100 Blogs in 100 Days I should've done this earlier, but better late than never. I totally got my 100 Search Engines in 100 Days idea from the Blog Herald , who is doing a 100 Blogs in 100 Days feature. Great Blog! Good Job. If you get time check our 4 Wheeling for GOLD site out at http://www.thegoldhunter.net/. With new technology that’s available there are Millions in GOLD just waiting to be discovered. They are even filtering and recovering GOLD out of water! Is it time for a new hobby… that could actually earn you MONEY? A new GOLD RUSH is coming! Take a break… have some fun. Check our 4 Wheeling for GOLD site out at http://www.thegoldhunter.net/ and find out how it’s done.
2 comments:
100 Blogs in 100 Days
I should've done this earlier, but better late than never. I totally got my 100 Search Engines in 100 Days idea from the Blog Herald , who is doing a 100 Blogs in 100 Days feature.
Great Blog! Good Job. If you get time check our 4 Wheeling for GOLD site out at http://www.thegoldhunter.net/. With new technology that’s available there are Millions in GOLD just waiting to be discovered. They are even filtering and recovering GOLD out of water! Is it time for a new hobby… that could actually earn you MONEY? A new GOLD RUSH is coming! Take a break… have some fun. Check our 4 Wheeling for GOLD site out at http://www.thegoldhunter.net/ and find out how it’s done.
Post a Comment