Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In-Law Friendly

There are very few of you who are invited to read my blog. Basically college friends and siblings. Mom keeps wanting to read it, and I'm fairly certain Jon does. The second one is fine with me. The first is not. Nor would I ever want my in-laws or random facebook friends to scroll through my archives. Since I plan on quitting facebook tomorrow (or once I get around to it) I want to have a blog up and running for the general masses. I have it built but not populated.

audreymichalchristensen.blogspot.com

I am going to post some entries from my archives. Any suggestions?

FYI, I will continue to post anything emotional on this site. Therefore, if you are invited to read that, continue reading here. If you are not, please move on to the other blog.

2 comments:

Nora said...

Why can't you just unfriend all the unnecessaries and make your profile private? Then you can still get all of the family updates and pics and such!

T said...

I agree. Unfriend those you're not really friends with!