Monday, October 06, 2008

i hate

  • the glamorization that commitment-phobic, womanizing megalomaniacs receive in chick-flicks
  • being in limbo
  • the idea that the best laid plans are wrong
  • not having a plan
  • not being able to just take the life I want
  • nightmares
  • having slow people start walking in front of me when I have to be somewhere
  • failing
  • not having the guts to try when I think I'm going to fail
  • settling
  • the way chick-flicks show a complete turn-around at the end that goes against the premise
  • sitting through stupid classes
  • not being able to write even though that is the thing I most want to do
  • money
  • having to tell myself that my dreams are not likely to come true
  • the scars on my elbows
  • spending hours on my hair and having it look terrible
  • first semester freshmen
  • walking through Target and putting things back that I can't afford to buy
  • wearing glasses
  • the drive to have more stuff as if stuff makes life better
  • working out
  • the ten pounds I've gained this year
  • waiting
  • not being able to say things they way I had it planned in my head
  • secrets
  • that getting better makes me fall apart along the way
  • my walls
  • the go-go-go mentality that makes life crowded and frustrating
  • watching tv
  • feeling like I will only be worth something when I have a degree
  • comparing myself with others
  • having to get a grown-up job once I graduate
  • debt
  • being angry all the damn time
  • swearing
  • people
  • Nazis

2 comments:

Emilie Gardner said...

I love you

Bryan said...

Let me add to the list:
When Audrey doesn't have enough time to write her amazing blog posts.

P.S. I love that "Nazis" somehow found their way onto the end of a list otherwise composed primarily of things that one has to deal with almost on a daily basis. :)