I had a dream last night where I was at a resort with my family and lots of bad things happened, including water rising and swallowing me, the way it used to in my old nightmares. But one thing stuck out to me. I was dating Brad Pitt. Weird. I have many explanations for this entire dream, from images I've seen lately to themes about which I have been thinking. One theory includes Brad being representative of Death (eg. Meet Joe Black). But why, I ask myself, would I want to analyze this when I could just enjoy it? Move over Angelina!
1 comment:
A specialist is dreams came to my highschool once. i only remember two things he said. 1. water represents emotion (ex. you feel like you are being drowned or pushed around by emotion) and 2. flying means you feel confident like you are on top of the world.
I think the first can apply. that's all i got.
Post a Comment