Work was very productive today. I developed a countdown to all the important dates for the next year. Disclaimer: I only did those dates I could remember off the top of my head. Yes, there are some missing. But not many.
3- Jason's wedding.
7- Ted's Birthday.
11- Ashley's Birthday.
18- Nora's Birthday.
35- Kevin's Birthday.
46 April's Birthday.
66- Veteran's Day.
78- Thanksgiving.
110- Christmas.
116- New Year's Eve.
152- Debi's Birthday.
161- Valentine's Day.
167- Emilie and Janiece's Birthdays.
192- St. Patrick's Day.
199- Alyessa's Birthday.
207- April Fool's Day.
219- Caitie's Birthday.
221- Tax Day.
231- Dad's Birthday.
235- Mom's Birthday.
241- Cinco De Mayo.
244- MY BIRTHDAY!
301- Independence Day.
312- Tarythe's Birthday.
316- Heather's Birthday.
318- Jason's Birthday. Tarythe's Anniversary.
321- Pioneer Day.
339- Cassidy's Birthday.
342- Joyce's Birthday.
365- September 6, 2007.
5 comments:
I hope Jason's wedding goes well! And I'm terrible with remembering dates and such so could you send me a list of everyone's birthdays? Pretty pretty please?
160- Julie's Birthday
Julie! I couldn't remember if yours was the 13th or the 15th of February. I knew it was either 160 or 162. Thanks. Love ya.
So you know what? I realized, some time after I posted that comment, that I really don't need a list. I can do a countdown too.
I passed 1st grade, really. :)
that's why i thought i would help you out ;)
Post a Comment